- Trial dates are June 6-9th at Misty Isle Farms on Vashon Island
$15/person Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Kids 10 and under are Free
(Thursday-pay what you can with all gate proceeds Vashon Maury Community Food Bank)
Buy an all event pass for $25 & save!
- Day limits for spectators! Our overwhelming attendance has required us to put limits on people through the gates each day.
- Please purchase your tickets in advance to make sure you get in! 2019 tickets to go on sale April 1st, 2019
- Tickets must be purchased in advance via Brown Paper Tickets. See link at bottom of page. A LIMITED number will also be available to purchase at the gate each day.
- Kids 10 and under are free.
- Bring cash--there are no ATM's on or near the field. Credit cards can be used for admission and at some--but not all--booths.
- Thursday is our Pro-Novice and Nursery Class day. All proceeds for the day go directly to the Vashon Maury Island Food Bank. See the young and less experienced dogs and run the course and/or handlers who are newer to the sport. There will be limited food & no other vendors open.
- The top-level competitors will be on the field all day Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Spectators are welcome to attend the event at any time between 7:30 a.m. & closing of each day (between 5 & 6pm). You can come and go as many times as you want during the day (just make sure to get your wrist band). Shuttles will be running nonstop on Saturday & Sunday.
- Enjoy the offerings at the site--food, refreshments, spirit/beverage garden for 21+ (see our vendor list under the vendors tab).
- Bring chairs & blankets, but also know that we have chairs available under tents to keep you out of the elements.
- Dress for Pacific Northwest weather - June is unpredictable!
- A Shuttle service from Vashon's northend and southend ferry docks to the trials continuously all day Saturday and Sunday ONLY. The cost is $5 cash round trip (or pre-purchase on Brown Paper Tickets). The bus stop at the ferry docks will be marked for your convenience, and at other locations to and from the trials. SEE MAP BELOW for additional bus stops.
- Entrance to the field is on Old Mill Road. The field is located on the corner Old Mill Road & SW 220th. Old Mill will be one way, from north to south, from SW 220th to SW 232nd, during the trial.
- Parking for spectators is on Old Mill Road--on the road. There is a load/unload area at the gate to drop your friends or gear before parking. Disability parking will be marked near the entrance.
- Disabled parking is located on both sides of the entrance, and is available on a first come, first served basis. If this parking is full, drivers can use our load/unload area to drop off passengers, but will need to then move and park in general parking.
- Wheelchairs & walkers can be on the field - the spectator tent isn't far from the entrance. Just be aware that the field is bumpy and uneven, and moving from one place to another needs special attention and care.